Gordon Lodge is a newly refurbished 62 bed Residential Care Centre located in the heart of AFME village in Bull Creek. The lodge offers permanent, respite and secure dementia care and whilst we are proud of our heritage, you do not need to be ex-service to live at RAAFA.
Gordon Lodge is ideally located on the banks of Lake Howard in the RAAFA centre in Bull Creek. The centre has 51 single rooms with en-suites and a secure 11 bed wing for people living with dementia that has single bedrooms and shared bathrooms. The dementia wing known as Rose Cottage, has uninterrupted views of the picturesque Lake Howard parklands which is home to many species of birds.
Many rooms have direct access to courtyards that have an abundance of sunlight with native plants, bird life and places to relax and enjoy the fresh air, whilst other rooms have patios overlooking the gardens and streetscape of the retirement village or the beautiful Lake Howard parklands. There are many lounge areas where residents can attend activities or enjoy time relaxing with family and friends.
The lodge has a comprehensive activities program which includes exercise groups, physio, Tai Chi, quizzes, craft activities and regular bus trips. Meals are cooked fresh on site with a variety of summer and winter menu choices available.
- Most rooms have ensuite bathroom
- Adjustable bed
- Air Conditioning
- Many rooms have direct access to courtyards
- Curtains for maximum privacy
- Built in robes
- Bedside cabinets
We encourage you to bring in some of your favorite things such as your own paintings, pictures and other personal items that are important to you so that you feel at home when you join us at RAAFA.
Like all RAAFA Residential Care Centres, Gordon Lodge has a wide range of amenities free of any extra charges.
- Individualised care complimented by excellent quality hospitality services
- Registered Nurse on site 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
- Allied health services (Occupational Therapist, Physio Therapist onsite), contracted Speech Pathologist, dietitian and podiatrist
- Separate dining areas with cooked meals prepared on site
- Homely, comfortable and modern well-appointed lounge areas
- Large central communal activity room
- Attractive gardens and courtyards
- Multi-faith services available and chapel within estate grounds
- Foxtel and Wi-Fi available throughout the facility
While some amenities are provided at affordable rates.
- Hairdressing services
- Medical services
- Additional allied health services (eg. for rehabilitation)
- Village shop access
- Café Dean access, located in the entrance of the Alice Ross-King Care Centre provides an ideal location for coffee and light refreshments with friends and family
|Category||Refundable Payment||Daily payment||50/50 Split Combination Payment|
|1||$200,000||$22.14||$100,000 + $11.07 / day|
|2||$250,000||$27.67||$125,000 + $13.84 / day|
|3||$300,000||$33.21||$150,000 + $16.60 / day|
|4||$350,000||$38.74||$175,000 + $19.37 / day|
|5||$375,000||$41.51||$187,500 + $20.75 / day|
|6||$400,000||$44.27||$200,000 + $22.14 / day|
|7||$500,000||$55.34||$250,000 + $27.67 / day|
|8||$550,000||$60.88||$275,000 + $30.44 / day|
*As at 1 July 2021
Gordon Lodge - Air Force Memorial Estate
2 Bull Creek Drive, Bull Creek WA 6149
T: (08) 9311 4500
F: (08) 9311 4580