Gordon Lodge is a 60 bed Residential Cere Centre located in the heart of the AFME village in Bull Creek. The lodge offers permanent, respite and secure dementia care.
Gordon Lodge is ideally located on the banks of Lake Howard in the RAAFA centre in Bull Creek. The centre has 50 single rooms with en-suites and a secure 10 bed wing for people living with dementia that has single bedrooms and shared bathrooms. The dementia wing known as Rose Cottage, has uninterrupted views of the picturesque Lake Howard parklands which is home to many species of birds.
Many rooms have direct access to a large internal courtyard that has an abundance of sunlight with native plants and bird life, whilst other rooms have patios overlooking the gardens and streetscape of the retirement village or Lake Howard parklands. There are many lounge areas where residents can attend activities or enjoy time relaxing with family and friends.
The lodge has a comprehensive activities program which includes exercise groups, physio, Tai Chi, quizzes, craft activities and regular bus trips. Meals are cooked fresh on site with a variety of summer and winter menu choices available.
- Most rooms have ensuite bathroom
- Adjustable bed
- Air Conditioning
- Many rooms have direct access to courtyards
- Curtains for maximum privacy
- Built in robes
- Bedside cabinets
We encourage you to bring in some of your favorite things such as your own paintings, pictures and other personal items that are important to you so that you feel at home when you join us at RAAFA.
Like all RAAFA Residential Care Centres, Gordon Lodge has a wide range of amenities free of any extra charges.
- Individualised care, complimented by five star standard hotel services.
- Separate dining areas with meals prepared on site
- Homely, comfortable and well-appointed lounge areas
- Large central activity room
- Attractive gardens and courtyards
- Hairdressing salon.
- Multi-faith chapel.
- Foxtel and Wi-Fi available throughout the facility
- Village shop access
- On site allied and medical health services including GP, podiatry, physiotherapy and occupational therapy.
- Access to Café Dean located in the entrance of the Alice Ross-King Care Centre provides an ideal location for coffee and light refreshments with friends and family.
|Category||Refundable Payment||Daily payment||50/50 Split Combination Payment|
|1||$200,000||$31.34||$100,000 + $15.67 / day|
|2||$250,000||$39.18||$125,000 + $19.59 / day|
|3||$300,000||$47.01||$150,000 + $23.51 / day|
|4||$350,000||$54.85||$175,000 + $27.42 / day|
View Our Virtual Tour
To view the virtual tour, click on the image and it will open in a new window. Instructions will load automatically.
Please note that the landscape (horizontal) mode is best when viewing on mobile devices.
Gordon Lodge - Air Force Memorial Estate
2 Bull Creek Drive, Bull Creek WA 6149
T: (08) 9311 4500
F: (08) 9311 4580