Amity Village Albany
According to residents, RAAFA Amity Village Albany is the perfect place to retire, particularly for those who want to remain active and engaged. 107 beautiful homes and gardens, with wonderful facilities; however, the main attraction at our village is the welcoming community spirit.
Amity Village attracts active seniors who thrive on living in an interactive, safe community, where people share similar values.
Amity Village Estate Manager said "we're extremely fortunate to have such an active, vibrant community which is so friendly and inclusive."
"Anyone who lives here will tell you that there is a range of very popular social activities happening throughout the week which residents enjoy being part of. We boast that there are no old people at Amity - everyone is young at heart. There is a strong focus on well-being and a happy balanced life. People look out for each other, as well as respecting each others space and privacy"
The village offers a range of spacious two and three bedroom units and on-site facilities. Residents can sit and "enjoy the serenity" of the landscaped gardens, take a walk around the village, or be as active as they would like with the comprehensive range of facilities and activities.
- As a major regional city, Albany offers a massive range of services and amenities including shops, entertainment centre, library, banks, hotels and restaurants.
- The Village is in close walking distance to various shopping centres, and is on a bus route.
- A Welfare Officer is available on site to provide links to home services and health and well-being activities and events.
- Clubhouse with kitchen facilities.
- Village Bus available for local shopping.
Please click here to see a full list of the amenities
- The Albany Regional Hospital is just 5 minutes away and operates a 24 hour accident and emergency department.
- A number of medical specialists regularly visit the hospital.
- A Doctor visits RAAFA Amity Village each fortnight.
- The estate is only a few minutes away from more than 30 doctors in seven medical practices.
Like all RAAFA retirement estates RAAFA Amity Village has a wide range of amenities at the disposal of residents and free of any extra charges.
There are a number of groups for hobby activities including craft, workshop, pool, mahjong, tai chi and more.
- Two-bedroom units from $299,000
- Three-bedroom units from $319,000
Amity Village is located approximately 2km from the center of town on the junction of North and Ulster Roads. The Village is conveniently situated close to a range of shopping options and amenities, including Albany Regional Hospital which is only five minutes away.
It is only a short drive to beautiful Middleton Beach, Albany Golf Course and Emu Point.
RAAFA Amity Village Albany
1 Ulster Road, Yakamia WA 6330
T: (08) 9841 8311