Air Force Memorial Estate
Upgrade to independent, connected living
Established in 1973, Air Force Memorial Estate is set on 11 hectares of prime land in Bull Creek with landscaped gardens, beautiful parklands and a picturesque lake amongst shady gum trees, where you can enjoy independent living in a caring community of like-minded residents.
Relax knowing your new home has everything you need close by and settle into this warm vibrant and friendly retirement lifestyle.
Accommodation on the Estate includes a mix of 163 Retirement Living apartments and older style units and two Residential Care Centres, RAAFA Club and the Aviation Heritage Museum. Over the next ten years the original units will be replaced with more contemporary apartment accommodation.
RAAFA is proud of its rich heritage and the comradery our community shares. We are open to everyone, not only veterans or those with service backgrounds.
Downsize your chores and upsize your lifestyle
Tired of maintaining a big family home with a time-consuming garden? Downsize your list of chores and upsize your lifestyle with a low-maintenance residence in one of our apartments.
Inside the three contemporary multi-level, architecturally designed buildings you can select from a range of two or three bedroom floor plans; with one or two bathrooms; some with separate studies or nooks; with modern kitchens and open-plan living areas that flow onto easy-care balconies. Each apartment has a secure car bay.
- BBQ facilities and meeting areas within the beautiful landscaped gardens
- RAAFA Club includes a café, a fully licenced restaurant, sports bar, bowling club and function rooms
- Café Dean in the Alice Ross-King Care Centre provides a great meeting place for lunch or coffee
- Private resident lounges in Orion Terraces and Cirrus Apartments
- A Wellbeing Officer is available on site to encourage and support you to preserve your independence, providing health and wellbeing activities and links to home services
- RAAFA's Advocacy Services provides assistance for past and current ADF members on site
- Estate Bus available for local shopping and outings
- There are also 5 short stay accommodation apartments that can be used by visiting family and friends
- The estate is home to the Aviation Heritage Museum that houses thousands of unique artifacts and provides many volunteer opportunities
- Home to two Residential Care Centres, the state of the art Alice Ross-King Care Centre and recently refurbished Gordon Lodge. For more details see the Residential Care section on the website.
- Two huge health-care facilities are only ten minutes from your home - St. John of God Murdoch, and Fiona Stanley Hospital.
- Locally, there are 2 medical centres within a kilometre.
Take advantage of the wide range of amenities at the disposal of residents including a gymnasium, indoor pool and bowling greens.
You can be involved in as much as you like with residents gathering regularly for social get-togethers and activities ranging from craft, workshop, mahjong and tai chi.
- Two-bedroom apartments from $485,000
- Three-bedroom apartments from $690,000
Situated near the junction of Bull Creek Drive, Leach Highway and the Kwinana Freeway, Air Force Memorial Estate is only 12km south of the Perth CBD, about 10km east of Fremantle and 10 minutes from Fiona Stanley Hospital and St John of God Murdoch.
Conveniently located close to everything you might need, simply stroll through the private gate to Bull Creek Station and catch at train or bus to nearby cafes, shopping centres, sporting clubs and entertainment venues.
Air Force Memorial Estate
2 Bull Creek Drive, Bull Creek WA 6149
T: (08) 9311 4488
F: (08) 9311 4576