Air Force Memorial Estate
Opened in 1973, Air Force Memorial Estate in Bull Creek is the flagship estate in the RAAFA group and is the place to be for people wanting to live close to the city and all it has to offer, amidst beautiful parklands.
The estate covers an area of 11 hectares and includes a mixture of 339 apartments and units. The state-of-the-art, multi-storey Mirage and Orion Terraces and the Alice Ross-King Care Centre form the centerpiece of the estate surrounding a man-made lake with beautiful gum trees and gardens, providing a relaxing atmosphere for you to enjoy.
Residents say it isn’t just a place to live, it is the community. "When my husband passed away my whole life changed. I was very grateful for the supportive network of people on the Estate. Also the many facilities located on my doorstep and knowing that when things like the hot water system burst, I just had to pick up the phone".
Accommodation on the Estate comprises of a mixture of 106 2 bedroom apartments and 234 1 and 2 bedroom units providing a lively environment and an excellent standard of living.
It's the ultimate lifestyle for nesting or travelling - just lock up and leave if you want to. Your home will be safe and secure while you’re away.
Mirage and Orion Terraces
Completed in November 2011, Mirage Terraces allows residents to retire in a modern, architect-designed apartment within a conveniently located and long-established retirement estate. It was followed by the completion of the six storey Orion Terraces in 2014.
The combined complexes offer 13 different floor plans, each featuring two bedrooms and two bathrooms, some with a separate study, or a study area. All have spacious indoor and outdoor living areas that flow into each other to create elegant, casual living spaces bathed in natural light. Each apartment also has its own secure car bay.
Style and functionality are combined to create attractive, low maintenance homes tailor-made for living casually and comfortably.
- BBQ facilities and meeting areas within the beautiful landscaped gardens.
- RAAFA Club providing full bar services, affordable meals and function rooms.
- Café Dean in the Alice Ross-King Care Centre provides a great meeting place for lunch or coffee.
- A Welfare Officer is available on site to provide links to home services and health and well-being activities and events.
- RAAFA's Advocacy Services provides assistance for past and current ADF members on site.
- Estate Bus available for local shopping and outings.
- There are also 5 short stay accommodation apartments that can be used by visiting family and friends.
- The estate is home to the Aviation Heritage Museum that houses thousands of unique artifacts and provides many volunteer opportunities.
- Home to two Residential Care Centres, the state of the art Alice Ross-King Care Centre and Gordon Lodge. For more details see the Residential Care section on the website.
- Two huge health-care facilities are only five minutes from your home - St. John of God Murdoch, and Fiona Stanley Hospital.
- Locally, there are 2 medical centres within a kilometre.
- GP and podiatry services available on the Estate by visiting practitioners.
Like all RAAFA retirement estates Air Force Memorial Estate has a wide range of amenities at the disposal of residents and free of any extra charges.
There are a number of groups for hobby activities including craft, workshop, mahjong, tai chi and more.
Units from $163,000 to $290,000
Apartments from $600,000
Located approximately 12km south of Perth and about 10km east of Fremantle, at the junction of Leach Highway, the Kwinana Freeway and Bull Creek Drive. Air Force Memorial Estate offers residents close proximity and easy access to major shopping centres and hospitals.
The Bull Creek train station is also a short walk and easily accessed by means of a private gate from the Estate.
View Our Virtual Tour
To view the virtual tour, click on the image and it will open in a new window. Instructions will load automatically.
Please note that the landscape (horizontal) mode is best when viewing on mobile devices.
Air Force Memorial Estate
2 Bull Creek Drive, Bull Creek WA 6149
T: (08) 9311 4488
F: (08) 9311 4576